Warsaw Destination Alliance Press Trip Guidelines:
• Please note that we request a minimum of 4 business weeks notice prior to your press visit. This allows us to pursue suitable, available lodging and make other arrangements to enhance your visit. However, if you need urgent assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us –we will still do our best to help or at least advise.
• After we receive your Press Trip Request Form we will get back to you and ask for a fax, mail or email a letter of assignment on letterhead from the media outlet you are representing. These credentials will help us to qualify if Warsaw is a perfect travel destination for your publication. If demographics, circulation and other factors match our criteria we will be glad to help you secure a discounted media rate at an area hotel.
• Freelance journalists should forward recent examples of travel or travel-related feature coverage. Documentation can be in the form of print clips with your byline or a DVD sample of coverage you have previously produced.
• Please let us know if your plans will change and you will have to cancel or reschedule your trip.
• We will very much appreciate if you send us an original copy of your published feature, CD or DVD after your visit to Warsaw.
• Please note that complimentary arrangements are provided at the discretion of the host businesses and are subject to availability. Black-out periods may be experienced throughout the year that may affect the possibility of press rates at hotels.
Thank you for your interest in Warsaw.
To download the Press Trip Request From, please click here Press Trip Request Form.doc [89 KB]