The historical Polonia Palace Hotel is a definite architectural landmark of Warsaw. The recent renovation restored the hotel to its former splendour and pre-war class. It delights the guests with its beautiful surroundings and state-of-the-art technical solutions, offering excellent conditions to work and relax at the same time.
The Polonia Palace Hotel, located in the city center, features 206 air-conditioned Deluxe rooms with high-speed Internet access and 7 elegant, high-tech meeting rooms which may accommodate up to 350 people in a theatre style. Among them there is the most picturesque in Warsaw, Ludwikowska Ball Room, designed in Louis XVI style. This unique venue can be tailored to any kind of business meetings.
The hotel offers 24-h Business Center, Health & Fitness Club and room-service.
Bojangles Bar & Lounge modern and trendy bar which is the best place to be with friends for cocktails and snacks.
Phone:+48 22 31 82 833
Strauss Restaurant offers Polish and European cuisine. During the week between 12.30 and 15.30 buffet lunch available.
Phone: +48 22 31 82 834
In Room Facilities:
- Air-Conditioning system with individual control panel
- Oversized bathroom with audio connection to TV and floor heating system
- Laptop size in-room safe
- Individual additional reading lamp on each bed
- Blackout curtains
- Soundproof windows
- Bed lengths 2m
- Working desk High-Speed-Internet access and Fax/Modem connection
- Video on demand system Sat TV with radio and bill view function
- Direct telephone line with voicemail system
- Hair dryer
- Fire Sprinkler System
- Fire Alarm system according to latest EU standards
- 24h Business Center
- 24h Concierge Reception
- 24h Room Service
- 24h Security
- 24h Health & Fitness
- Hairdresser MG Salon, Jewellery shop
- Company owned car parking
- Designated non-smoking floors