Located in the heart of Poland's thriving capital, the InterContinental Warszawa provides not only an architectural landmark as one of the highest buildings in the city, but also services that are tailored to and exceed the expectations of our discerning guests.
The InterContinental Warszawa offers 326 guest rooms; suites and 76 Residence Suites, all exquisitely furnished and fully equipped.
The banqueting space offers 12 fully equipped conference rooms on more than 1100 sq m, all with natural daylight.
The restaurants include the Downtown, offering the award winning Sunday brunch, the Frida with Mexcian cuisine and the Hemisphere with international dishes. The +OneBar offers a wide selection of drinks and cocktails and our Pijalnia Czekolady E.Wedel the famous drinking chocolate and other sweet delights.
One of the most stunning features of the hotel is the RiverView Wellness Centre, awarded best fitness in Warsaw, located on 43rd floor and offering spectacular views over Warsaw.
A combination of Polish traditional cuisine and international classics with a warm and welcoming service!
- The greatest breakfast buffet
- Best brunch in town according to New Warsaw Express and Warsaw Insider readers
- Business Lunch with an extensive variety of international food experience including three buffets: Sushi, Salad and Pasta
- Capacity: 102 pax
- Authentic Mexican cuisine with show kitchen
- Lunch and dinner
- Capacity: 48 pax
Pijalnia Czekolady E.Wedel:
- Relaxing and warm café atmosphere
- Great choice of different kinds of the famous drinking chocolate
- Delicious handmade pralines
- Breakfast and lunch menu
Hemisphere Bar & Eatery:
- Long bar with the widest selection of whiskies in town
- Varied menu
- Perfect place to watch the major sport events and listen to international music sounds
- Informal atmosphere
- Capacity: 70 pax
- Warm and inviting lounge in an English library style
- The largest whisky and vodka selection
- Snack menu
- Live piano entertainment every evening
- Capacity: 32 pax
RiverView Wellness Centre:
situated on the 43rd and 44th floor of the hotel, offers spectacular views of Warsaw and allows travellers to relax above the roofs of Warsaw.
- Swimming pool
- Sauna, Jacuzzi and steam bath
- State of the art Technogym equipment
- Aerobic room and training room
- Yoga, pilates, body ball, cycling, dancing and aqua-fitness classes
- Professional, experienced and friendly team
- Beauty Salon
- Shower and bath in every bathroom
- 24 hour Room Service
- Laundry and Dry cleaning
- Limousine and car rental service
- Airport pick up
- Underground parking for 175 cars