See what's going on in Warsaw during your stay in the city.
Museums in Warsaw
Museum of Warsaw Uprising
- The best museum in Warsaw! You just must see it!
Historical Museum of Warsaw
- Fascinating museum for the Warsaw first time visitors.
- Great permanent and temporary exhibitions.
Adam Mickiewicz Museum of Literature
Jewish Historical Institute
Marie Curie Museum
- Small museum inside the building where Maria Curie was born (November 7, 1867)
Museum of Theatre
Polish Army Museum
- Military museum
State Ethnographical Museum
- Artifacts and vivid displays of the cultural heritage of the Polish people.
The Caricature Museum
- The summer residence of King Jan III Sobieski.
Wilanów Poster Museum
- This place is home Polish posters from the years 1992 – 2004, it is phenomenal collection.